2. Services Description TurnItOn provides a range of website development services, including but not limited to website design, coding, hosting, maintenance, and support.
3. User Responsibilities Users are responsible for providing accurate and current information when requesting services. Users must not use our services for any unlawful or prohibited activities.
4. Intellectual Property Rights All content and services provided by TurnItOn are the property of TurnItOn or its licensors. Users may not reproduce, redistribute, or exploit any content or services without express written permission.
5. Payment Terms Details of our fees and payment terms are outlined in the service agreements. Payments must be made in accordance with these terms.
6. Limitation of Liability TurnItOn will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from the use of our services.
7. Indemnification Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless TurnItOn and its employees, agents, and contractors from any claims arising from their use of our services.
8. Termination TurnItOn reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to our services for any user who violates these Terms.
9. Governing Law These Terms are governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes arising from these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
11. Contact Information For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at 301-207 Bank St Ottawa Ontario – K2P 2N2.