Effective Date: September 12, 2023
2. Information Collection We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for our services, express interest in obtaining information about us or our products, participate in activities on the website, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information for service provision.
3. Use of Your Information The information we collect is used to personalize your experience, improve our website, provide customer service, process transactions, send periodic emails regarding our services, and for other purposes as consented by you.
4. Disclosure of Information We may share information with third parties when necessary to provide our services, comply with laws, protect our rights, or fulfill business obligations. We ensure these third parties respect the confidentiality of your information.
5. Data Security We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
8. Your Privacy Rights You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
9. Policy for Children We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.